Tuesday, May 20, 2008

About Us

Well no pictures yet but I thought I would tell you a little bit about us and what we are doing now. So I will start with our marriage. John and I got married August 26,2006 in the Los Angeles Temple. We have been married for almost two years, time goes by so fast. Currently I am attending American Career College. I am studying Ultrasound. I will be done with school in 3 months, I cant wait. John is working for Allstate selling insurance, and also works hard in his church calling.

5 comments:

Lindsay Woolley said...

Hi Nat,
You should check out my blog I updated it. I think you should put that tiny picture on the right as a big picture under your title like mine and Julies Because that is a good picture of you. talk 2 you later. Lindsay Woolley

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie,
To give you heads up, I changed my address it's allredyforver.blogspot.com. You picture of John and you looks cute. See you later,
Julie

The Cahoons! said...

Hey Natalie! I'm glad you found my blog! That is awesome you are studying ultrasound, and only have 3 month left! I'm going to add you to my friends list ok. See you around!

The Gibbens 5 said...

Hey Nanny,
Your blog is cute, but every time I look at it it's the same. Please add more.
Mickey

Lindsay Woolley said...

Hey Nat, Where have you been? I think you should to listen to Mickeys Comment. I always look to see if you have changed anything and its always the same.