Sunday, June 15, 2008

This ones for Julie

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Julie you are finally a RN. We are so proud of what you accomplished 2 years of intense studying and long hours at your clinic site. All those times we would call you up to see if you wanted to hang out and your response would be sorry I cant I am studying its finally over with. Maybe we will see you more often now :). Thanks for inviting us to your graduation and after party we had so much fun.

RN Julie
Me and Julie

Julie and Craig


Just hanging out
(Summer,J R,John, and Me)



Coral and Mikey(Newlyweds)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Natalie for celebrating the graduation with me, you're the greatest. Now it's time to party hardy. We'll definitely see much more of each other now that school is over. I can't wait for your graduation in a few months.

Lindsay Woolley said...

Nat, Its about time you post more pictures. You look great!!!

The Gibbens 5 said...

Congratulations to Julie!!! I am soo jealous! I have so much more work to do before I'm done with school.

Nat, I second Lindsay's comments. It's nice to visit your blog and finally see changes. Keep up the work!