Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Tag

John and Natalie

1) Where did you meet?
The singles ward

2) How long till you got married?
10 months

3) How long have you been married?
It will be 3 years in Aug.

4) Your favorite feature of his?
His eyes.

5) Your favorite quality of his?
John is a very hard worker and works hard to support the family.

6) Does he have a nickname for you?
No

7) His favorite foods?
Hmm, Good question I have no idea

8) What are his favorite sports to watch?
He loves all sports but his favorite is basketball. Go Lakers!

9) When was your first kiss?
At the beach 2005

10) Whats your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We dont do much but my favorite is to snuggle up and watch tv.

11) Do you have kids?
One on the way

12) Does he have a hidden talents?
If he does its hidden cause i dont know about any.

13) How old is he?
27 years old

14) Who said I love you first?
He did.

15) What do you admire most about him?
He is a very clean person. He gets after me to pick up after myself.


16) What is his favorite type of music?
Oldies

17) Do you think he will read this?
No, He never reads our blog.

18) I tag: All my Sister In-Laws.

Just highlight, right click, Copy and Paste into your own Blog.
Have Fun:)

0 comments: