Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3 Year Anniversary

Today was our 3 year wedding anniversary and we were able to get out for the evening with baby in tow. We went to The Cheesecake Factory it was so good. Here is a few pictures of the evening.


The car ride

First time out

Excited to get out of the house.









She was so good in the restaurant.

A lady came up to us and said oh this must be the first time out with the baby let me take your picture, to bad I was so concerned about getting the food out of my teeth. Oh well. Well we have survived two weeks home with the baby. I can't believe how fast time is flying. After dinner we went to Sam's club to pick up diapers wipes and formula. WOW. Your life really does change once you have kids. Well it was a wonderful anniversary. I am so happy I have eternity with my Family.

1 comments:

Chris & Liza said...

Cograts, John and Natalie. Nat, I have to say you are looking good! Love, Liza