Thursday, February 4, 2010

Its Never Too Late

To blog about December happenings....

Wow the time sure does go by so quickly I can't believe we are already in February. December was a very very busy month for me. My sister Katie got married on the 12th and my sister Lindsay and I decorated for the reception, it turned out so nice we even had people ask if we can do their daughters weddings, but said "we will never do this again" it was so stress full. Right before Christmas John's sister Cindy was able to come visit from Kentucky and brought down two of her boys with her. It was so good to spend time with her family. We went to Disneyland with them.
Here is Brooklyn asleep at Disney

Cindy with Jake

This next picture is John and Brooklyn right before church. I love having a little girl to dress up and put bows on. I hope she is a girly girl. John always talks about putting her in soccer and softball and I always tell him she is just going to be in dance, then he says we will let her decide when shes older so I hope she is like her mom and doesn't have a desire for them.
This was Brooklyns first time eating a teething biscuit. She absolutely loved it. I had to try something different than just her cereals and baby food she started not to like them.

Moving on to Christmas....

This year I had my family come over on Christmas morning for some home made cinnamon rolls and to open a few gifts. I have found a wonderful recipe for cinnamon rolls they are to die for. They are more like a sticky bun. They are the best I have ever made and tried.

Here is the finished rolls

So So Yummy

Christmas at my house


The cousins
Family Picture
Brooklyn and her BIG present.

She was really spoiled this year. Santa already told me that that's not happening next year.

This next picture I really love of Brooklyn.

This was taken outside of my parents while we were waiting for lunch to be ready.

For New Years we were able to spend in Arizona with my sister Nora. I wish I had pictures to post but I am the worst at taking out the camera and snapping some shots. I hope to get better at that. I even carry the camera along with me but never get it out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cinnamon rolls look so yummy, you'll have to make me some. Brooklyn looks like she will be a great soccer player, lol!