Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Room

My Dad is so awesome he has been painting for over 20 yrs now and he does amazing work. He put board up half the wall and painted the room. He also painted polka dots for me. I love the room I am so greatful that I have someone who is so talented in my life. Love you Dad. Thanks.


Here is a belly shot of me at 22 wks.


The board.


The crib and bedding.


And the polka-dots .

The colors of the room if you cant tell are pink, brown, and white. The room is coming along great. I cant wait for this little one to get here. She is already so spoiled.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn has time until she's here and she's spoiled. So fun, I love the room. Your dad did an awesome job and way to be creative as well with coming up with idea.

Vanessa said...

I love the baby room! It is so cute!! Pink and Brown go so well together! Oh and we moved to Rancho!

JR and Summer said...

I love it Natalie! Your dad did a great job. I get more and more excited for you as the time gets closer.

ACBEMJ said...

Brooklyn's room is ADORIBLE! Love it! I can't wait to meet her:)
Cindy Ginn