Thursday, April 2, 2009

Official Ultrasound

Side Profile


Head, Body and part of Leg


Face and Arm

Wow, it finally seems so real. Being able to see her today was so much fun, and yes its still a girl. She is such an active baby I can feel her so much and the Ultrasound Tech had some trouble trying to capture the pictures it was so fun to see her kicking away. John says she looks like him, I would have to agree, she has the Budge head it measured a little bit bigger than the rest of the body.Ha Ha. They also moved my due date back up to Aug. 14 it feels so good to be a little closer to the due date. I already have so much stuff for her. Her room is almost complete and once it is finished I will post some pictures. I have so much more to blog about, but I will have to do so in another post. I need to get a cord to download my pictures from my camera to my computer. I am going to get one tonight so hopefully you will see alot more picture posts on this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey for John and Natalie, I'm excited for you and I have to say myself. Because I'll be an aunt to Brooklyn.

Anonymous said...

Opps, I meant to say "yeah" not "hey" it's too earlier in the morning.

Bailey Gibbens said...

hey natalie the room looks so cute! i cant wait till i come over to see the room and spend time with u !love you lots!

-Bailey