Tuesday, March 2, 2010

6 Month Stats

Brooklyn finally had her 6 month check up today. It took me a while to find her a new pediatrician that I can trust. Her first Dr. was absolutely horrible and we had the worst experience with him when Brooklyn got really sick, so I new I had to switch but finding a really good, caring Dr. is really hard these days. Well I found one and she is the best.

Weight: 15.5 (50th percentile)

Height: 26.5 (75th percentile)

Brooklyn is very healthy the Dr. said she is growing just fine and is tall for her age. Some other news is Brooklyn got her first tooth. I was feeding her from a silver spoon some of my food when I felt something scraping the bottom of the spoon. So I felt her gums and sure enough there was a little tooth poking through. I had no idea she was even teething.

0 comments: