Friday, March 5, 2010

Julie's Shower

Last night I put on a baby shower for my sister in law Julie. I custom made everything to match her bedding. My sisters wanted to see all the things that I did so I am posting them on here.


Decorations started at the door.



This was the front room where every one gathered.

Close up of the banner.

Not so close.

Gift table. I made all table clothes to match.

The food table. We had a chocolate fountain.

and last was the candy bar.
You packed a bag of candy before you left and that was the party favor.


Oh and of coarse I couldn't write a post without showing you this face.


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

The shower was so CUTE!!! How did you do all the lettering, like on the door, blocks and banner?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Natalie for an amazing shower! You got talent girl. The shower turned out great and I'm blessed to have you as a sister-in-law. Love ya!

Chris & Liza said...

Great Job Natalie! Everything looked beautiful!!

Meg said...

So creataive Natalie! I wish I could have been there! Love the last picture the most!!!