Thursday, July 7, 2011

4 months and the 4th of July

Kennedy turned four months on the Forth of July. She is getting so big, I can't believe how fast time is going by. For the fourth this year I started the day by running a 5k. After that I came home got me and the kids ready and we had our own little BBQ. Later in the evening we met up with Julie and Craig and went to the firework show at the quakes stadium. They had free face painting so I took advantage of it and got Brooklyn's face painted. Brooklyn was terrified of the fireworks she did not enjoy them at all she kept her face covered the whole time. On the other hand Kennedy really enjoyed looking up at them. Here are just a few pictures of the day.






3 comments:

Lindsay Woolley said...

Nat, kennedy looks so cute in those top pics! I love her outfit! And you look Great!

Vanessa said...

Your girls are so cute!!! And you look amazing! :)

Nancy said...

Natalie you look fantastic!